(Very) bogus package dependencies

Alex Goncharov alex-goncharov at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 17:06:13 PST 2007

Thank you Paul,

,--- You=Paul (Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:41:25 -0600) ----*
| There are some wonderfully talented and highly knowledgeable people working
| behind the scenes to make sure all this stuff works in harmony, so I don't
| ask why, I just make sure my ports work as expected.

-- that I can see very clearly!  Ports is a things of beauty, in my
opinion.

Not that it can be necessarily seen right away.  Not that it can be
mastered without an effort and errors :-)

Thank you again for the extensive and helpful explanations!

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov at comcast.net --

/*
 * There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
 * We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
 *
 * -- Jeremy S. Anderson
 */