FreeBSD Port: pidgin-2.2.2

Lockdown lockdown at thegeekzone.com
Thu Dec 6 12:46:15 PST 2007

Hello, I was just wondering if you were working on the port for
pidgin-2.3.0. The only reason I ask is because I would like to upgrade
to 2.3.0 for the msnp14 option and would like to wait for your port.
Since you've normally taken less than a week for upgrades and this is
taking a bit longer I was wondering if you may be busy with
holiday/end-of-year stuff so I may try to upgrade from source without a
port.

Thank you very much for your commitment to this port that I use on a
daily basis.

Ben