[RFC/P] Port System Re-Engineering

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 3 11:53:15 PST 2007

David Southwell wrote:
> Just what is your agenda here?

That's so november 2007, we dont use calenders nowadays

> Why all the spite and venom?
>
> If you do not have anything practical to contribute to the current discussion
> that takes it forward then why waste your energies saying anything at all?

please step away from the Mirror.

Now, stop this thread, stop the discussion, build something, and come
back, if you cannot code or produce something with whatever you think
the tree should be using, then .... *silence*.

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet