[RFC/P] Port System Re-Engineering

Brian bri at brianwhalen.net
Mon Dec 3 10:56:46 PST 2007

A statisticaslly valid sample will be difficult here, I mean a slashdot
poll is maybe a way to reach a wide portuion of the userbase, but they all
think freebsd is dead:)  Some user will object no matter what you do.
Even if you emailed root of every system that did a portsnap or cvsup or
freebsd-update, some would be offended, though that is one way to reach
large numbers.

Brian