anyone able to build jboss4 on amd64?

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Thu Aug 30 08:33:55 PDT 2007

On Aug 30, 2007, at 4:40 AM, Timur I. Bakeyev wrote:

> Which threading libraries do you use? I remember having similar
> problem with
> libthr.so enabled in libmap.conf. As soon as I tried:
>
> [java]
> libpthread.so                   libpthread.so
> libpthread.so.2                 libpthread.so.2
>
> All problems magically disappeared.
>
> Still puzzled though.

This was the key!  Thanks!

My default libmap.conf has this:

libpthread.so.2         libthr.so.2
libpthread.so           libthr.so

which has served me well until today :-)

I added your java-specific map after that and it built to completion
without error. Can this be documented somewhere?  Most helpfully it
would be a message upon installing the diablo package.