NetXMS waiting to commit

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 29 08:14:49 PDT 2007

sam wrote:
> LI Xin wrote:
>> Garrett Cooper wrote:

>> [...]
>>
>>>    Is that g++ 3.4.6 or 4.2.x?
>>>

>> 4.2.x, it's 7.0-CURRENT on amd64.  I can fix these issues myself but
>> would really appreciate if someone familiar with the code could give a
>> hand :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
> support GCC 4.2.x will in next release NetXMS
>
> /Vladimir Ermakov

    Ok. So, it's a known issue that you'll have to prod the developers
about, because from the errors that I saw they (the devs) were just
using outdated constructs in their code. I would definitely test out of
both i386 and amd64 with g++ 4.2.x before calling the port absolutely
good, just to make sure that things compile correctly on both archs with
that version of g++ (which is more strict).
Cheers and good luck,
-Garrett