Problems with lphoto

w.r.pestman w.r.pestman at home.nl
Sat Aug 18 02:04:52 PDT 2007

Dear  FreeBSD team,
First of all I would like to say that I am very content having FreeBSD
on my machine.
And I like the FreeBSD ports very much.
Up to now, however, I have not been able to install the application
"lphoto" properly.
The installation proceeds with no error messages.
However, it systematically crashes at startup. See attachment. What's wong?
As to my system, when typing "uname -a", the next info is returned:

FreeBSD spreeuw.jasmijn.nl 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan
12 11:05:30 UTC 2007
root at dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP  i386

Best regards from Holland,
Wiebe Pestman