FreeBSD Port: dotproject-devel-2.1.r1

Paul Chvostek paul at it.ca
Sun Aug 12 09:42:54 PDT 2007

Hiya.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 11:26:46AM +0200, test3 wrote:

> As I installed this port I noticed this port is missing  a dependancy:
> *webfonts-0.30_2 <http://cvsweb.FreeBSD.org/ports/x11-fonts/webfonts>
>
> *Also it needs a symlink from:
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/webfonts
> to:
> /usr/local/lib/X11/fonts/webfonts
> Possible due to changes in the Xorg port (using latest)

Yes, the difference between /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 and /usr/local/lib/X11 is
the Xorg 7.2 upgrade.  The current dotproject-devel port was submitted
just before or possibly during the Xorg freeze, and wasn't updated
afterwards.

The port is due for an upgrade anyway -- I'll take care of this next
week.  Thanks for the reminder.

  Paul Chvostek                                             <paul at it.ca>