FreeBSD Port: linux-foldingathome-5.02, rc.d script

Tobias Brink tobias.brink at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 10:06:33 UTC 2007

Hello.

I use the folding at home client on a machine which runs mostly
unattended so it would be a hassle to start it manually after each
boot.  Therefor I went ahead and created a rc.d script for it.  It is
attached to this mail.  I thought it could be useful enough to be
included in the port.

You can set a user under which the program will run and a directory
where it will be run and store its files.  These are currently set to
user: root and working dir: /usr/local/share/foldingathome which is
like running /usr/local/bin/FoldingAtHome as root.

Feel free to contact me for any questions/corrections, I'd be happy to
hear any constructive criticism because this is my first rc.d script.
Feel also free to use this script in any way you see fit.

Regards,
Tobias