Is couriermlm still part of the mail/courier port?

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Apr 27 21:20:27 UTC 2007

Quoting Milan Obuch <freebsd-ports at dino.sk>:

> On Friday 27 April 2007 19:27:40 eculp at encontacto.net wrote:
>> IIRC, couriermlm has always been a part of the mail/courier port.  Has
>> it been removed in the new version?  If so, will it be a separate port?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> ed
>>

> What makes you believe it is not? I see no reason for this.
> Regards,
> Milan

The reason being that on a portmaster -a -u this morning I thought
that I saw that the www/courier port was upgrading and now I'm
begining to doubt myself because I can no longer answer the question
because if the port is not at courier-0.55.1.tar.bz2 which should
contain the new couriermlm, than I have no idea what portmaster was
upgrading in addition to Authlib.

Thanks for the question, now I too "see no reason for this" ;)

I'm resuping just to confirm my confusion.

ed

I'm