Port needing security/py-m2crypto built with OpenSSL >=0.9.8

Alejandro Pulver alepulver at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 23 02:37:55 UTC 2007

Hello.

I am making ports for two bittorrent clients based on the ABC one. Both
needing py-m2crypto compiled with OpenSSL >= 0.9.8.

In my FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE, for example, I have OpenSSL 0.9.7.x and the
py-m2crypto port now uses the one in the base system, so the ports
won't work.

Apparently there are 2 ports which use it: net-im/cjc and
net-im/py-pyxmpp (by default, not considering optional dependencies).

What would be the best solution? Make it always use the port?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ale