Mailman GID problem

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Fri Apr 20 18:29:46 UTC 2007

On Apr 20, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Jean Milanez Melo wrote:

> I'm the mailman port maintainer, i'll take a look on this problem
> ASAP.

Jean,

Great thanks.  I'm very new to FreeBSD and don't really know how to
submit PRs.  Also, I am not certain that the bug exists.  I didn't do
a clean install, since I moved stuff from another server.  And so I'm
relying in part on the posts of someone else reporting difficulties.

> If i find a bug like your description , i'll commit a fix to it.

Thanks.  I'm not fully clear on the relationship between file owner
and group, the mailman wrapper and postfix's requirements, so I may
very well be wrong about things.

Cheers,

-j