single-family

Clarke D. Howard wxll at directcon.net
Mon Apr 16 14:04:36 UTC 2007

Exploiting danger, risks, and fear.
" They'd imprison some press And they'd stifle the rest, Cause the truth for such men has no season. Telco Haiku  By Madeleine Begun Kane With threats, maybe bribes Feds coaxed our files from phone cos.
Here's the personal limerick I've written in her honor: Ode To Avedon  By Madeleine Begun Kane Ms. And in the words of  my first Blogger-Verse winner, yes, I coined that phrase! But some of those ads make me sad.
No doubt it's some sort of blogger malfunction. And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is. Taylor Marsh on Duncan Hunter and the Swiftboating of Jack Murtha.
Some Notable Posts: Don Davis's Everything You Always Wanted To Know About NSA Spying But Were Afraid To Ask.
Read about writing speech. By Madeleine Begun Kane George Dubya wants Jebby to win The White House, Dub says with a grin.
) How To Give A Speech  By Madeleine Begun Kane In a moment of weakness you agreed to give a speech. Link                   Email     Mad Kane's Forum      Subscribe to Newsletter      June 21, 2006  Dub's Shriveling