Reviewing changes before the merge of X.org 7.2

Florent Thoumie flz at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 13 20:23:04 UTC 2007

As you may know, we're not far from merging xorg modular in the CVS
repository. Before this happens, we have to make sure there are no
collateral damages made to innocent ports.

I'd like people to come to #freebsd-xorg on EFNet this week-end and
coordinate to review this diff [1], so that we don't duplicate the
effort more than once. So come, pick a category (say games), say you're
going to review it on the channel, then have fun. Obviously you can do
that for more than one category.

Most of the changes made to existing ports (besides xorg itself and
mesa) should be pretty straight-forward like fixing plist issues due to
prefix merge, setting USE_GL when it's not, ... so it shouldn't take
that long, assuming I'm not alone with miwi.

Anyway, the more who comes, the quicker it will be.

Thanks.

[1] http://nikki.xbsd.org/xorg-bigdiff-20070410.diff.gz

--
Florent Thoumie