FreeMat 3.0 doesn't call functions and help

Vittorio De Martino vittorio at de-martino.it
Mon Apr 9 12:40:21 UTC 2007

Alle 09:18, domenica 08 aprile 2007, Thierry Thomas ha scritto:
> Le Sam  7 avr 07 à 21:24:05 +0200, Vittorio De Martino
> I had forgotten about that, but I think that the first time I had
> launched
>
> FreeMat -i /usr/local/share/FreeMat-3.0
>
> and then it uses QSettings to store this path persistently.

No, it still doesn't work. I launched what you suggested (see below) then
again 'FreeMat' but when I ask for the "Help on line" nothing happens and the
system answer as below (see QTextBrowser's lines)

victor$ FreeMat -i /usr/local/share/FreeMat-3.0/
FreeMat root path set to '/usr/local/share/FreeMat-3.0/'
victor$ FreeMat
QTextBrowser: Cannot open 'file:///index.html' for reading
QTextBrowser: No document for file:///index.html

Ciao
Vittorio

P.S. By the way, launching FreeMat as root the "Help on line" works whilst inv
still doesn't work. Ciao Vittorio