configure differences for boinc-setiathome-enhanced/i386

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:39:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

according to
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-7-latest/boinc-setiathome-enhanced-5.13.log

the astro/boinc-setiathome-enhanced port fails to configure, but when I
test it locally on my i386 machine, the port builds fine.

I've attached the `diff -u' output of the output of `make configure' (
--- pointyhat, +++ local build). The lines about the Fortran compiler
are irrelevant to the port, as it doesn't use Fortran.

Environment:
gcc-4.1.3_20070402
FreeBSD 7.0 20070331
CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc41
CXX=/usr/local/bin/g++41
NOCCACHE= (defined, but not set, to avoid using ccache)
CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing
CXXFLAGS+=-fconserve-space
CPUTYPE=prescott

The only thing I changed were the compiler commands in the generated
Makefiles to use /usr/local/lib/gcc-4.1.3/libstdc++  instead of the one
in /usr/lib because of the new __cxa_get_exception_ptr symbol which gets
configured in.

Does anyone has an idea why it differs?

Thanks,
Rene
--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001