ports/security/blocksshd

Stefan Lambrev stefan.lambrev at sun-fish.com
Fri Apr 6 18:41:01 UTC 2007

Hi list,

Craig Butler wrote:
> Stefan Lambrev wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> This is very annoying:
>> pkg_delete: '/usr/local/etc/blocksshd.conf' fails original MD5
>> checksum - deleted anyway.
>> can someone fix please ?
>>
> did you edit it ?
Of course i edit it, after all it is the configuration file, I have
different table in my pf, I have specified e-mail
where to send notification, I have whitelisted IPs and etc.
And simple upgrade *destroy* my configurations which is not nice ;)
If I have little more time tomorrow I can send patch and the config file
will be renamed to .sample
so upgrading won't destroy configuration, and if you prefer I can add
and pkg-msg or *echo* to tell user to copy
config.sample to config when installing.
If I have time I can even *steal* from other ports and make the port
only to create blocksshd.conf only if it does not exist :)
Sorry for moaning without sending patches ;)