-- Spam --FreeBSD Port: p3scan-2.3.2_2

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 16:31:19 UTC 2007

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:47:27 -0500, Andrew Karev <a-karev at mail.ru> wrote:

> Dear maintainer!
>
> Is it possible to apply changes from the attached file?
>
> Change list:
> 1. Allows to compile at RELENG_4 (added conditional dependency to
> devel/libgnugetopt). Yes, I know, that support for this branch is
> ceased, but corrections are trivial, so why not?

There is no point for 'why not?', because the ports tree doesn't even work
on FreeBSD 4.x. The ports/Mk/*, gettext and etc for FreeBSD 4.x stuff have
been removed. The 'why not?' make our ports tree messy and clutter.

Cheers,
Mezz

> 2. Allows to specify group and user as make variables: does not need to
> chown every time package version updated
> 3. Rewritten p3scan.sh: 'start_cmd' replaced with 'command' and
> 'p3scan_flags' variables
> 4. Enhanced %%P3SCANID%% parameter in p3scan.c: added
> config->virusdatabase path to filename
> 5. Notify directory changed to /var/spool/p3scan/notify as default in
> p3scan.conf
>
> Regards,
> 	Andrew

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org