Ports tree infrastructure

Dan Casey dcasey at debtresolve.com
Wed Apr 4 21:31:40 UTC 2007

Thanks all,
  I think i'm going to have to check out tinderbox.  It's going to be
less of a pain to have an ongoing QA process then it is to maintain this
the way I want to.  I would be happy using the freebsd provided
packages, but they are either not compiled the way I would like them.

If tinderbox doesn't workout the way that I would like, then I will
likely build my own system which will use a combo of freebsd provided
packages, and self made packages.