Postfix with milter-greylist

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Sun Sep 24 03:36:57 PDT 2006

Hi list,

please Cc: me in your replies, I am not subscribed to this list.

milter-greylist has initially been developped for Sendmail's milter
API.  Therefore the port mail/milter-greylist seems to rely on either
Sendmail from the base system or from the ports, but there is nothing
about Postfix.

mail/milter-greylist-devel doesn't seem to require Sendmail explicitly
from what I can read in the Makefile.

Does anyone use milter-greylistr along with Postfix ?  In this case,
which port should I use, and with which option(s) ?

Thank you.
Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen