/usr/ports/UPDATING entry for "2006-10-10" (zabbix)

Sergey Matveychuk sem at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 20 22:38:28 PDT 2006

Vasil Dimov wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 12:48:18AM +1000, Nick Withers wrote:
>> Hey guys!
>>
>> Sorry if this has already been pointed out a million or so
>> times, but the latest update of the ports UPDATING file (re:
>> zabbix) is listed as having been made on the 20061010. Being
>> the 2006-09-21 at the time of writing, methings there was a
>> mistake made there
>
> Or sem@ finally got the time machine working :)

Ah, sorry. That day I signed all documents with wrong date. Next day I
fixed them. And UPDATING was the place I forgot to fix.

May be it was a kind of a time machine :)

Thanks Erwin, who fixed it (UPDATING file, not a time machine).

--
Dixi.
Sem.