[HEADS UP]: sdl port will be updated

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at mail.ru
Wed Sep 20 10:56:44 PDT 2006

* Stanislav Sedov (ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru) wrote:

Seems like SDL ports were updated before freeze after all :)

Right now, I've ran into a problem when upgrading SDL_net, so meybe
there's bug that should be fixed.

The problem is that linking SDL_net failed with complain from libtool
that it can't find /usr/local/lib/libSDL-1.1.la (of course SDL itself
was already updated, so there was no such file). It turned out that
for some reason libtool looked into /usr/local/lib/libGUI.la, that had
libSDL-1.1.la reference. That file belonged to graphics/guilib port,
after deinstalling which, sdl-net was built without errors.

Maybe there's bug somewhere around sdl-net build system. This:

post-configure:
	@${REINPLACE_CMD} -e \
                's|^deplibs_check_method=.*|deplibs_check_method=pass_all|' \
                        ${WRKSRC}/libtool

seem suspicious for me. No problems were encountered with other sdl_*
ports.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:amdmi3 at mail.ru