cvs commit: ports/databases/ruby-mysql Makefile

Akinori MUSHA knu at iDaemons.org
Wed Sep 20 05:27:23 PDT 2006

Hi,

Is there anyone who can reproduce this build error?  I couldn't
reproduce it on 4-STABLE nor on 6-STABLE.

http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-4-latest/ruby18-mysql-2.7.1.log
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-5-latest/ruby18-mysql-2.7.1.log
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-6-latest/ruby18-mysql-2.7.1.log
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-7-latest/ruby18-mysql-2.7.1.log

Note: Some of those logs may not exist depending on the timing.

Any hint is appreciated, thanks.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Different eyes see different things,
    Different hearts beat on different strings --
       But there are times for you and me when all such things agree"