[Fwd: log4cxx-devel aka log4cxx-0.9.8 suggestion]

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Tue Sep 19 05:02:20 PDT 2006

If there is anybody actively using log4cxx and having time/resources to
do some port work for it, you might be interested in the forwarded message.
As I described below, I did manual compilation once for one time job,
unfortunately I don't have resources now to do a proper port (and I will
not need to use log4cxx again in the nearest time).
Unfortunately, Thaddeus Covert, the maintainer of the port, hasn't
replied yet.