missing dependencies?

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Mon Sep 18 09:03:34 PDT 2006

Hi,

after deinstalling some linux compat stuff, I'm getting

olivleh1 at kartoffel olivleh1> openoffice.org
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found, required by "javaldx"
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found, required by "pagein"
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found, required by "soffice.bin"

when trying to start openoffice - So I wonder how I could pkg_delete
ports openoffice needs for running. Can anyone from openoffice@ please
fix the dependencies accordingly so this is not possible? I even don't
see why openoffice - compiled native on FreeBSD - requires an Linux
libstc++ for execution. When I need Linux emulation for native Open-
Office - where is the point in using it anyway and not just the Linux
precompiled binaries?
Please keep me CCed, I'm not subscribed to openoffice at .

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/