R: Re: gtk-glade

vittorio vdemart1 at tin.it
Thu Sep 14 10:14:43 PDT 2006

Right, I could have missed that depency but.... if I compile and install
incollector
 "./configure;make;make check;make install"
here what happens
<snip>
bash-2.05b$ incollector

Unhandled Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Cannot get resource file 'gui.glade'
Parameter name: resource_name
in <0x0018c> Glade.XML:.ctor (System.
Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.String resource_name, System.
String root, System.String domain)
in <0x0002d> Glade.XML:FromAssembly
(System.String resource_name, System.String root, System.String domain)
in <0x0001b> Incollector.GUI.FirstStartDialog:.ctor ()
in <0x00208>
Incollector.MainClass:Main (System.String[] args)
</snip>

Any idea?
Ciao by this would-be-port-builder from Rome
Vittorio