Cy.Schubert at spqr.komquats.com
Mon Sep 11 19:33:14 PDT 2006
I've updated the fvwm2-devel port available for testing. It's available on
my website at http://komquats.com/ports/fvwm2-devel-2.5.18.tar.bz2. I'd
like folks to test this. I will commit if it doesn't introduce any new bugs
like 2.5.17 did.
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
FreeBSD UNIX: <cy at FreeBSD.org> Web: http://www.FreeBSD.org
------- Forwarded Message
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:20:19 -0500
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs at math.uh.edu>
To: fvwm-announce at fvwm.org
Subject: fvwm 2.5.18
Fvwm is a powerful window manager. Version 2.5.18 is a bug fixing
release for 2.5.17. Please be aware that any features introduced
in the 2.5.x development versions may be renamed, changed or
removed without notice before 2.6.0.
Upgrading from earlier 2.5.x versions is recommended. Upgrading
from 2.5.17 is strongly recommended.
This release is available at the home page: http://www.fvwm.org/.
* Bug Fixes:
- If a window started fullscreen, leaving fullscreen state now
properly unmaximizes and resizes the window.
- Fixed the ForeColor/HilightFore styles that were broken in
- FvwmPager can now move icons with the !IconTitle style.
- Fixed drawing of icons that are moved to a different desk.
- FvwmPager no longer tries to move non-movable windows.
- FvwmPager now moves all windows as user requests.
- FvwmPager no longer displaces windows with title and border
sizes on moves.
- TestRc now correctly matches Break, and $[cond.rc] is
expanded for Break.
- Fixed several 64-bit architecture problems with
XGetWindowProperty(). Xine works much better on 64-bit
- Fixed handling of ClickToFocusPassesClick with the EWMH
desktop (e.g. using nautilus).
- Fixed handling of windows that are unmapped and mapped again
too fast (e.g. fpga_editor).
------- End of Forwarded Message
More information about the freebsd-ports