xfce 4.4 RC1 patchset

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Wed Sep 6 11:19:07 PDT 2006

Hi,

as mentioned some days ago, I was preparing the patchset for xfce 4.4 RC1.
And now here it is:

http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_04.tar.bz2

Make sure you don't have any by-hand or by former patches modified xfce
ports - otherwise the patch will fail. I tested both the patch and the
share with a clean cvsuped portstree and they applied without any error.
If you are getting errors nevertheless, let me know.

Suince the last beta, the migration from xfce 4.2 to 4.4 has been done for
2 more plugins, 3 plugins are updated since my last patch. 3 plugins are
still scheduled for removal after the import because their functionality
got moved into xfce, and 3 plugins are still not migrated from 4.2 to 4.4.

Right now, xfce still installes into X11BASE - I'll prepare the switch to
LOCALBASE, starting after some days when I don't have to fix errors for
the 04 patchset.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/