gnu-automake and libtool.m4

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Mon Sep 4 18:45:27 UTC 2006

I have a problem using automake/autoconf under /usr/local/gnu-autotools
with a certain software project (not a port) and it seems that there is
a problem with expanding AC_PROG_LIBTOOL macro in configure.ac.

I have very limited experience with gnu autotools, but I think that
libtool.m4 needs to be found for that macro to be understood.
I have one libtool.m4 in /usr/local/share/aclocal/ and there is no
libtool.m4 in /usr/local/gnu-autotools/share/aclocal-1.9.
Is that the problem ?

--
Andriy Gapon