intrested in maintaining a "sane C++ wrapper for MySQL" port ?

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 4 11:19:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

I "own" a PR for a new port PR which the submitter doesn't want to
maintain it. If you are interested please drop me an email. I will
close the PR in a few days if nobody wants the port.

ports/97275 : New port: databases/mysqlwrapped, sane C++ wrapper for
MySQL:  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/97275

Thanks,

Love sometimes expresses itself in sacrifice.
		-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3220.3