FreeBSD Port: libdomainkeys-0.68_2

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Sun Oct 29 17:50:01 UTC 2006

With NOPROFILE=true defined in /etc/make.conf, libdomainkeys-0.68_2
fails to "make package".

I was building exim with the portupgrade package ( "portinstall -p
"mail/exim" ... with some other make flags) ... when it hit
libdomainkeys, it failed to package.

Doing a
    > portinstall -p -m '-DNOPROFILE=true' mail/libdomainkeys

complete successfully, and then a rerun of the portinstall of exim
worked just fine.

So, I guess there is some kind of inconstancy with how NOPROFILE is
being picked up.

FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE (latest, i believe p10)
Ports where refreshed recently with cvsup
      > *default release=cvs tag=.

Let me know if you need more info ... I can probably reproduce this
pretty easily.

David P. Discher  * <http://davidpdischer.com/>     * C: 408.368.3725
<dpd at dpdtech.com> *  AIM: DavidDPD | Y!M: daviddpdz * H: 408.541.0159