Ports seeking libraries in the wrong place

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Wed Oct 25 10:54:58 UTC 2006

"[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de> wrote:

> I've got two FreeBSD boxes, one where the latest enlightenment updates
> didn't make any problems and one where graphics/epsilon and
> x11-toolkits/ewl seek libraries in /usr/X11R6/lib instead
> of /usr/local/lib.
>
> Does anyone have an idea, what might cause this behaviour?

I run into this as well, currently my enlightenment-devel
is broken (crashes on start) and I'm punished to with KDE.

I assume it has something to do with the recent gnome
update and X11BASE vs. LOCALBASE. I didn't follow the
UPDATING instructions right away, and probably there are
some inconsistencies now.

Fabian
--
http://www.fabiankeil.de/