gnome update

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Mon Oct 23 10:13:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to update gnome to 2.16 using portmaster for more than 3 days :(

1. Every time after some error when I try to run portmaster -r pkg-config\*
it starts from the beginning. Maybe there is some option to skip updated
ports. How to tell portmaster to skip updated ports?
2. After upgrading some port it asks whether to delete the source file
or not. I don't want to press button everytime.
Is it possible to have option something like '[y][n][Allyes][allnO]'?
3. While portmaster running, I manually updated libtheora port. When
portmaster reaches libtheora, it stops with error.
Is it possible for portmaster to give user some choices in this case
like "[Skip]..."?

Correct me if I'm using wrong portmaster options here. Maybe my
knowledge lacks.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold