Postgresql81-server port update

Palle Girgensohn girgen at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 20 13:15:01 UTC 2006

Currently the FreeBSD ports tree is frozen to prepare for the 6.2 release.
Since the postgresql upgrade is not really a security release, I don't
think I can persuade the RE team to accept an update to the port at this
stage. As soon as the ports tree is unfrozen, I'll commit upgrades for all
three postgresql versions supported.

Regards,
Palle

--On fredag, fredag 20 okt 2006 10.05.48 -0300 "Marc G. Fournier"