Oracle Berkeley DB 4.5 port up for testing (for FreeBSD)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Oct 5 15:51:56 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I have put up a first cut of an Oracle Berkeley DB 4.5 port at
<http://home.pages.de/~mandree/freebsd/> - I'm looking for testers and
feedback (except "bsd.database.mk isn't updated" - that part I know),
especially from non-x86 machine owners.

In case you wonder about the "Oracle" part, Oracle bought SleepyCat
Software earlier this year, so some of the names and sites have been
changing.  <http://www.oracle.com/sleepycat/index.html>

The Oracle website for Berkeley DB is now at
<http://www.oracle.com/database/berkeley-db/index.html>

I'd like to thank Greg Burd of Oracle for the quick support WRT the
download locations that were needed for FreeBSD's port system.

Thank you,

--
Matthias Andree