xfce 4.4 RC1 - patchset 06

Michael Johnson ahze at ahze.net
Mon Oct 2 08:46:27 PDT 2006

On 10/2/06, Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de> wrote:

> Sticky Bit wrote:
>
> > Console message: ** (xfce4-weather-plugin:PID): WARNING **: Weather
> > Plugin: No image found
> >
> > What could it be?
>
> I also have some troubles with LOCALBASE xfce4... for me it looks like
> this is caused because of the "gnome" components like gtk and so on are
> still installed below X11R6.
> So at least before this patch can be committed, the new gnome has to be
> imported to the tree first.

Sorry for not being more clear, but that's really what I meant... Leaving
xfce in X11BASE when we move gnome to LOCALBASE will cause
gnome dirs to be left behind. I will go ahead and patch xfce ports and
put them in marcuscom cvs. I still don't know if we will merge gnome
into ports before or after 6.2-R.... We will find out very soon though =)

Michael

Michael