Qemu crash...

MC rossiya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:49:54 PST 2006

FIne.  Are there any links to howtos explaining how to go about the
pertinent forensics?  Much of the literature on strace and the kernel
debugger seem to be documented by persons suffering from asperger
syndrome.

Basically I load the module and the emulated winXP croaks when the
logo starts fading in.  I unload and everything is 'ok'.  By 'OK' I
mean brutally slow only, but no crashing.

O6 makes things a little faster.  Regardless, it doesn't affect this issue.