Scribe Port

Giancarlo Rubio giancarlo.rubio at pucpr.br
Fri Nov 24 07:13:34 PST 2006

Tomorrow the list received a request to create scrib port. I think to
create this port. It's my first port, i need help and sorry for "idiot
question"

I have an error when execute make install (all makes have sucessfully
make fetch,depends,extract,patch,configure,buil)

The error

config.status: creating help/Makefile
config.status: creating SCRIBES/Makefile
config.status: creating data/Makefile
config.status: executing intltool commands
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing po/stamp-it commands
===>  Building for scribes-0.3
Making all in po
Error expanding embedded variable.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/scribes/work/scribes-0.3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/scribes.
-bash-2.05b#

####Makefile#########

#New ports collectio makefile for: scribes
#Date created 24 November 2006
#Whom:          gianrubio
#
# $FreeBSD$
#

PORTNAME=       scribes
PORTVERSION=    0.3
CATEGORIES=     editors gnome
MASTER_SITES=   http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scribes/\
                http://ufpr.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scribes/

MAINTAINER=     giancarlo.rubio at pucpr.br
COMMENT=        A simple text editor for GNOME

MAN1=           scribes
MANCOMPRESSED=  yes

USE_BZIP2=      yes

GNU_CONFIGURE=  yes

WITH_GNOME=     yes
USE_GNOME=      pygtk2 \
                pygnomeextras \
                gnomedesktop
RUN_DEPENDS=    yelp:${PORTSDIR}/x11/yelp \
                py-dbus:${PORTSDIR}/devel/py-dbus

.include <bsd.port.mk>

Thanks for atention

--