eclipse 3.2.1 status

Craig Boston craig at yekse.gank.org
Sun Nov 19 13:18:34 PST 2006

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 06:07:35PM +0100, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:
> I don't see anyone complaining about Eclipse 3.2.1. Am I the only one on who's systems it does not compile (apparently xpcom bindings).

It compiles for me with mozilla-1.7.13_1,2 and no WITH_MOZILLA set.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the integrated mozilla
browser support doesn't seem to work at all in Eclipse 3.2.1?  Doesn't
seem to matter if I compile it against mozilla or seamonkey, the "Use
internal web browser" option is permanently disabled.

Craig