problems with you eBay account

eBay abuse at eBay.com
Fri Nov 17 23:50:58 PST 2006

   [spacer.gif] Your account has been suspended [1][eBayLogo.gif]

                                            Dear member,
     Your account has been indefinitely suspended from eBay because our
   records indicate your account was involved in activities that violate
                our policy governing seller non-performance.

                      [2]Unsuspend your eBay account:.

                                                 Regards:

                                                             eBay