Needs help with testing of port...

Anders Troback freebsd at troback.com
Wed Nov 15 13:09:24 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the port x11-fm/evidence. The port are mark
broken for some time and I finally have some time to fix it!

I need some help with testing. There are some things about the
pkg-plist that I can't figure out! Sometimes there are some files that
are missing and sometimes there are files left behind so that the
@dirrm fails!

Please use the attached shar for testing!

Thanks!!!

Anders Trobäck
Sweden

How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they declare darkness a new standard.
Anders Trobäck
http://www.troback.com/
-