Webmin Question

Riemer Palstra riemer at palstra.com
Thu Nov 9 01:51:05 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 09:06:37PM -0800, Chris Maness wrote:
> Does anyone else have problems restarting mysql server through webmin?
> I have the latest on both, but once I stop the service through webmin,
> I can't start it again.

What's defined for 'Command to start' and 'Command to stop' in your
Webmin MySQL module config? By default, it tries to figure out where
safe_mysqld and mysqld are, and also find the .pid file that way. You
might want to try repointing them to the rc.d script
(/usr/local/etc/rc.d/mysql-server start and stop).

--
Riemer Palstra		     		      Amsterdam, The Netherlands
riemer at palstra.com				 http://www.palstra.com/