FreeBSD Port: icu-3.6

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Tue Nov 7 14:12:25 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 09:12, Brooks Davis wrote:
= > So far, this was only reported on 5.x -- I never saw this error on
= > 6.2, and the packages build on the cluster... Can I have access to
= > your system to try to reproduce it?
=
= I'm seeing the same problem, but a different malloc error message on
= CURRENT as of a few weeks ago (I was trying to upgrade before reporting,
= but I've been having buildworld problem).

Can I see your output of

	make -C /usr/ports/devel/icu -V CFLAGS -V CXXFLAGS -V CONFIGURE_ENV

I suspect, you are omitting the `-fno-strict-aliasing' flag... Thanks!

	-mi