PHP5 for apache2.2.3

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 21:21:37 UTC 2006

Jason Gretz wrote:
> Hey I was wondering if anyone out there had any tips for installing
> php5 for apache2.2.3 If someone could point me in the right direction
> as to how to install it that would be sweet. Thanks guys.

Step 1: Install www/apache22

   # cd /usr/ports/www.apache22
   # make install

Step 2: Install lang/php5, making sure to check the 'APACHE' option
in the configuration dialog.

   # cd /usr/ports/lang/php5
   # make install

Step 3: You're done.

Or you can put:

WITH_APACHE2=   yes
APACHE_PORT=    www/apache22

into /etc/make.conf, then jump to step 2 above and let apache22 be
installed as a dependency of lang/php5

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Flat 3