Testing DESTDIR

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Thu Nov 2 09:22:00 UTC 2006

Hi!

Im preparing an update to my Munin ports, and I would like to integrate
DESTDIR support.

Is there any way to test this short of duplicating the entire FreeBSD
installation? Or to put it differently, does anybody have a list of
things that need to be in the DESTDIR tree to install ports? Right now
I'm stumbling from missing file to missing directory to missing file.

Lupe Christoph
--
| You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear     |
| weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest   |