Screwed ports tree/package database on my server

Matt Sealey matt at genesi-usa.com
Wed May 31 06:53:04 PDT 2006

Ooh great!

That fixed it. I must have set it because some packages were depending on
Apache 2.0 and it was being installed concurrently (and stuff stopped working
at that point as it was going to the wrong port..)

Now it's unset it is registering packages properly.

Thanks.

I'd like to know why Apache 2.0 ever got reinstalled though, in the first
place.. but I hope it simply doesn't happen again so I won't have to worry.

--
Matt Sealey <matt at genesi-usa.com>
Manager, Genesi, Developer Relations