Firefox localization packs

Hiroto Kagotani hiroto.kagotani at gmail.com
Tue May 30 03:58:18 PDT 2006

Thanks, Andrew!

One thing I want to resolve is how one can get localized initial
bookmarks and search engines.  ja-firefox-ja borrows them from linux
version and overrides the original ones.  It also overrides the
default language.  This can help first time firefox users; they do not
need to search for localized Getting Started page, Latest Headlines
RSS feed, Quick Searches, Search Engines etc.

Do we still need localization ports?  Or can your ports set default
language and default initial bookmarks/search engnes?

Thanks.
--
Hiroto Kagotani
<hiroto.kagotani at gmail.com>