locale_t (linux?) question

Serge Gagnon serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca
Fri May 26 07:10:06 PDT 2006

... Hmmm Thanks anyway.

I found on a mailing list an answer from one of the main developer of this
project about a question from a FreeBSD user who ask about how he could
build this software with nls and it look approximatly like this: "I don't
know BSD. (and because "not sure here because I don't speak english" he
made a monkey of himself on a BSD list somewhere =>) I'll waiting that the
FreeBSD maintainer of this port fix this for us"...
I think that he will wait a long time since this part of their project is
not in the port tree... yet.

I think that I'll try to contact the developer, tell him that I'm not a BSD
user and ask him if he use something else than uselocale() and locale_t
because we need this on, hmmmmm, oberon ;-)

Thanks again.
Regards,
--
GAGNON serge <serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca>