lang/gcc-4x and ADA support

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun May 21 22:48:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> What is done to lang/gcc41:
>
> o  WITH_ADA knob is added, it's not defined by default;
> o  some other stuff made to deal with --enable-languages=[];
> o  lang/gnat is used as primary compiler when WITH_ADA is defined;
> o  tested with --enable-languages=ada,c.

Hmm, why do you need to fiddle with --enable-languages?  As the lang/gcc
ports are set up, we will build exactly those languages whose tarballs we
extract, so wouldn't it be easier to just set DISTFILES according to your
needs?

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/