Attn. "Helmut Schneider" <jumper99@gmx.de>

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 19 07:58:13 UTC 2006

Matthias Andree píše v pá 19. 05. 2006 v 01:08 +0200:
> On Thu, 18 May 2006, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
>
> > Matthias Andree píše v čt 18. 05. 2006 v 23:32 +0200:
> > > As I can inject my message directly to GMX, I'm Cc'ing Helmut Schneider.

> > > Wrong- the downstream is free to decide what to make of SPF information.
> >
> > Wrong - they should respect what the definition of ~all in SPF specs is.
>
> Well - they set the policies what to accept. If they choose to refuse
> all messages that have an "e" in the Subject: header content, you can
> complain as much as you want, but they're still free to refuse messages
> just because of "Subject: Re: foo".

They are not "good citizens" of the net, then.  More like an underground
anarchists.

You know, Ion-Mihai could just delete the guy from his port upon getting
the bounce.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

And please, please, please add COMMENTS to your code. Reading
uncommented PERL is like chewing on chunks of broken glass,
only without the tasty blood sauce to go with it.
  -- John Rowan in rec.games.roguelike.adom